The Stonehouse is the old toll house on the wagon trail that crossed the Klein Rivier where today stands a wooden bridge. The house dates back to 1772. Today the cottage up in the mountains is a rustic breakaway for people wanting a quiet time, walking in the mountains, braaing, canoeing, cycling, or swimming in the river.
The farm has a dairy and will now add a veal production unit and pig unit to drink up all the whey that will come out of the factory. The farm has a history of dairy, vegitables, onions and was known as TemmersTuin. There are rumours that boxes of gold stolen off the sinking Birkenhead were thrown into the See Koei Gat (deep hippo pools on the Klein River). Some day we will find it.